Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Fully licensed attorney in Texas in private practice.
7286322

How have Simon & Horn been in business
, no. This is

Customer Question

how long have Simon & Horn been in business
JA: The law can be really complicated! The Lawyer will know what to do. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no. This is suppose to be a trust company
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Estate Lawyer can help you best. Tell us what else you do know and the Estate Lawyer will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Simon & Horn sent me a letter saing I inherited $50,478.
JA: OK. The Estate Lawyer will be able to help you. Is there anything else the Estate Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: is P.O. Box 1189 NL-3600 BD Maarssen The Netherlands
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Estate Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two. I'll let you know when it is your turn.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information only for educational purposes only, and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

This is a scam. This is a common email, inheritance scam. See HERE (the site is from the Australian government but is still does a good job explaining this worldwide problem).

No such company exists in the Netherlands. There is no inheritance. You are being targeted for a scam to reveal your personal information and have your money stolen. Please DO NOT reply to them and certainly DO NOT send any money.

Please note: If I tell you simply what you wish to hear, this would be unfair to you. I want to be honest with you and sometimes this means providing information that is not optimal. Negative ratings are reserved for experts who are rude or for erroneous information. Please rate me on the quality of my information; do not punish me for my honesty.

I hope this helps and clarifies. Gentle Reminder: Use the SEND or REPLY button to keep chatting, or please rate when finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Kindly rate my answer as one of the top three faces/stars and then SUBMIT, as this is how I get credit for my time with you. Rating my answer the bottom two faces/stars or failing to submit the rating does not give me credit and reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. I work very hard to formulate an informative and honest answer for you; please reciprocate my good faith.

Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I am checking in because you have not rated positively. To me this means you may have another question. Please let me know – I am simply touching base. Thanks!