How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 3170
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have pay taxes on a land without a house on it, and the

Customer Question

I have pay taxes on a land without a house on it, and the property needs to go through
probate in Oklahoma. The land is worth under $6,000.00 Should I keep paying taxes until
goes through probate. I need a probate attorney, but hiring one may cost more then the land. What do you suggest.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

What is your relationship to the person to whom the property is titled? Is there anything else int he estate which would make it worthwhile to expend time and money on probate?

Related Estate Law Questions