Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Attorney
Experience:  Estate planning and wealth preservation attorney.
63724254

If there has been a petition rep and a signed petition, by

Customer Question

If there has been a petition for personal rep and a signed petition, by judge for summary administration, for an unclaimed prop claim, can the original probate court docs be used for another such claim, years later?
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 10 months ago.

Yes, those documents could be admitted as evidence in a future court proceeding to support the arguments being made at the future court proceeding.

I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for yrou cooperation. Thank you.

Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation.

I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation.