Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

Can I get a court order to litigate of money due from a

Customer Question

Can I get a court order to litigate for return of money due from a breach of contract?
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 10 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I welcome you to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. The question and response may be viewed by other parties as noted in JA’s terms of service. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Do note that a phone call is not required and we can continue here just typing comments back and forth.

Do not be concerned with short delays in my response to you.

Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. If you would like a phone call let me know and I will arrange it.

I type slow, but including some time to research certain questions you will see my answer below in 5-10 minutes.

Regards,

This was placed in the Estate law section so I need to ask is either party deceased? Could you give me more details? Have you already sued someone? Are you asking if you can get some type of order from the Court after winning that forces them to pay you? Any additional background would help. You are not charged anything additional I just need this information to properly answer your question.