Barrister, Attorney
Experience:  15 yrs estate law, real estate. Wills/Trusts/Probate
19958803

Errovocable trust florida can it be revoked before 2007 or

Customer Question

errovocable trust florida can it be revoked before 2007 or is it just after 2007
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

I am not quite sure I understand your question....

.

If a trust is irrevocable and was created as such, then it is irrevocable from the point that it was created and could only be revoked with a judge's order if there was some inherent defect with the trust or there was something that was not foreseen when the trust was drafted (like tax law changes)

.

.

thanks