Loren, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience in the practice of estate law.
17897874

It has to do with setting up a corperation.
, Can I

Customer Question

Customer: Hello, My name is***** has to do with setting up a corperation.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Can I provide services as a physician and manage rental properties in a single corporation especially as it relates to taxes
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Estate Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes I can, but it says you are estate law expert.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Loren replied 11 months ago.

I do not believe that such an arrangement would violate corporate or tax law, but you may run afoul of the state medical board if you mix the practice of medicine with an entity doing real estate management. I would recommend separate entities.