Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS
Experience:  Providing Estate Planning since 1986 - Specialties include corporations, trusts, philanthropic and individual planning
1929974

I am in a 2 million dollar will no debts i am 1o percent

Customer Question

i am in a 2 million dollar will no debts i am 1o percent wife is 10.5 percent alexandria probate court has been 7 months so far how can i get a advance
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Lane replied 11 months ago.

I hold a JD (Juris Doctorate, a doctoral degree in the law), concentration in Tax Law & Corporate law, an MBA (specialization in finance & tax), and BBA from mercer University’s Stetson School of Business and Economics, as well as CFP® and CRPS designations.

I can help here

...

Can you clarify your question a little for me?

...

I think I understand that you are asking about an advance (there are certainly companies that do this... can generally be done in two ways, assignment of the inheritance or through a loan (assignment is typically more desirable)

...

But I'm not sure I understand the 10 and 10.5% part of your question ..Are you saying that this is the percentage of the 2million that you and your wife will be inheriting?

...

let me know, and we can go from there

...

Lane

.

Expert:  Lane replied 11 months ago.

...

I just spoke with at a reputable inheritance advance funding company.

...

The amount that they will generally advance and assign is 30% of the inheritance ... and can get it done in about a week

...

I hope this is what you were looking for.

...

Let me know if you have questions (I'll also make what's called an "additional Services" offer, where we can be given a private link to share phone or email, in the event you'd like to discuss this)

...

But if this HAS given you enough, , (and you don’t have additional questions on this), I'd really appreciate your positive rating … (by using the stars on your screen) … … That’s the only way I'll be credited a portion of what you've paid JustAnswer.

...

Thank you,

Lane

Expert:  Lane replied 11 months ago.

Just made the offer ... let me know

Expert:  Lane replied 11 months ago.

Also, received an email from them .. I asked for them to give me a price and they said it depends on amount and time to repay

...

So I asked hypothetically ... about 6 months to repay on $130,000 advance and the cost was $28,500.

...

Shorter time to repay would of course be less

Expert:  Lane replied 11 months ago.

I am not associated with them in any way … and you should certainly shop around … but this gives you a feel

Expert:  Lane replied 10 months ago.

I’m just checking back in to see how things are going.

Did my answer help?

Let me know…

Thanks

Lane