Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

I am trying to figure out how to complete California

Customer Question

Customer: I am trying to figure out how to complete California judicial form GC-340 Order Appointing Probate Conservator and form GC-350 Letters of Conservatorship
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have been doing the limited conservatorship of the person in pro per. We have had our hearing with the judge and the conservatorship was approved. I need to file these two forms. I missed the free legal clinic that has been helping me with the process so I searching the web for other options.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Estate Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.

What is it exactly that you would like to know with regard to the forms?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to know which boxes to check, which ones to ignore and what fields need to be completed with information.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Or are some of these completed by the court and I should not attempt to complete them.

In order to tell you how to fill in the forms, I would have to read the court's minute orders, and the form GC-310 (at a minimum).

You must complete the forms yourself -- the court won't do it for you.

This really isn't something that I can do for you at this website, because you're requesting a bona fide legal service. I can send you an additional services offer, which you may accept or decline at your convenience.