Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

My grandmother, sadie Dobler, passed away 3 years ago. the

Customer Question

My grandmother, sadie Dobler, passed away 3 years ago. the limited partners, to include me, have not been advised of the pay out or been notified to get together to decide what to do with the partnership at my grandmother's passing, was this supposed to be paid out on her death and is there the possibility of fraud? I pay taxes on this every year.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.

Without further information, (it is impossible to read a document the size that you have submitted) it is impossible to tell you what is going on in this particular partnership. I would have to know a great deal more about the purpose of the partnership, who the other partners are and who the general partner is . It may be that it will require a telephone conference , Add some additional cost. If you are interested in that, please advise by a Reply here.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's okay I contacted my father and asked and have decided that even though I know he is lying about what was done, it's not worth my sanity nor feelings about m family to worry about it anymore. thank you :)
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for using JUST ANSWER.