How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 3170
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My grandmother died in 2002. Her will left me everything. A

Customer Question

My grandmother died in 2002. Her will left me everything. A relative was executor. She was survived by her husband. The will was ignored and my grandfather gave away everything noted in the will; wedding ring, furs, etc. In upwards of 60 thousand dollars worth of items. Did I ever have any recourse? The executor was never seen or heard.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

the distribution can be challenged and will enforced. Legal proceedings would be required.

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

Is that fast and clear?

Related Estate Law Questions