Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

Re; Temporary & Guardianship of Estate in CA. Looking to run

Customer Question

Re; Temporary & Guardianship of Estate in CA. Looking for someone to run through the 15 forms with me...I have them completed but want to make sure I have them set up correctly before submission. Probably 1 hours time over the phone. We'd have to set a time later today or early tomorrow. I am on PST. Please let me know your rate.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 11 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick. Please note that:

(A) The information we provide is general information. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by communicating with me. If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney in person before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given here;

(B) When I feel that I have provided you with a complete answer, I will ask for you to assign a feedback rating so that JA will compensate me for my time; and

(C) You should not be concerned about any short delays between your questions and my replies. Please know that I answer most questions within the hour if I am signed on. If I am not signed on, then I still make every attempt to respond within 24 hours.

Thank you for taking the time to understand how this site works. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Answer will follow in the pane below as per above parameters….

Can you please upload a copy of the forms that you need help with and circle the areas of concern so we can determine a rate for you?