Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

I've got a probate question. A person passed away and the

Customer Question

I've got a probate question. A person passed away and the estate has been executed and closed. Some funds have become available to the heirs...Do the siblings have to make the claim for the funds or does the executor have to make the claim?
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

What kind of funds have become available, exactly? For example, a life insurance policy, etc?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.