Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

You and I discussed a few years back, about my sisters using

Customer Question

hi
You and I discussed a few years back , about my sisters using moms money to buy themselves us saving bonds. The one has worked at the bank 55 years and withdrew put into another bank account my sister had her name on signature card. But I am the durable POA . And either mom or I authorized this. Mom passed 10 days ago. The sister at the bank is the co executor
I had you up and I thought I contacted you and I paid the 36.00. But somehow Maverick took the question. I am going to deny his response. As you and I had talked at length about this 2 years ago
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 12 months ago.

I will send a message to Legalgems as I can understand why you want to continue to work with this attorney. In the meantime I may be able to review your older post if you do not receive a response. Just let me know. Thank you.

Unfortunately LegalGems is unavailable and we are having difficulty pulling up your prior question. If you can copy and paste the questions it would be my pleasure to assist you. Thank you.