Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

I have a disturbing photo I released to a lawyer during a

Customer Question

I have a disturbing photo I released to a lawyer during a cps case of my child with burn marks on her neck. Confronted the case worker because she said my child would not be in visitation. Later she brought her in the visitation. My lawyer never brought
it up to the judge neither did my counselor. I submitted the information via email with the pictures. I want to sue the state of Texas and all parties for damage, with holding information, human and civil rights.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question for us regarding this issue? Please clarify the facts and situation as well.