Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Attorney
Experience:  Estate planning and wealth preservation attorney.
63724254

Thisis a bit complicated, and I haven't slept days from

Customer Question

hi, thisis a bit complicated, and I haven't slept for two days from worry . My daughter was born in New Orleans, I was married to Jeb Stuart, Son of Carl Stuart, Stuart Electric. When I got pregnant, he beat me up and anyway, forced me out of our homw which I gave to him in the divorce he wanted. Four years later he died in a fire. My daughter is now 18, She was taken by CPS with a ton of LIES I never spanked her or was anything but gentle but she had aspergers. I never sent for the 8,000 left in LA Treas until she turned 18 so I wouldn't spend it. But now CPS wants to get its hands on it and I know they will steasl it. My ex husband (neither remarried)stole the things he was supposed to give to me in the settlement, including my dog grooming mobile, worth about 12,000. I want my daughter to have some money but not when she is at cps forgetting all the stuff about being good that I told her. she even stopped visits with us for 2 months. I don't have her addrewss. I love my girl beyond belief, but the whole thing has been a solid nightmare. oh yeag we are in texas
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 1 year ago.

hat are you seeking? What is your specific question?