Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

I have 3 LL.M.'s, incl tax. You didn't answer my question.

Customer Question

I have 3 LL.M.'s, incl tax. You didn't answer my question. Please look at detail I provided.
What more details? Did you look @ my prior details?
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
We did answer your previous question, I am looking at the response. You were saying the beneficiaries want the share for executor fees to all come out of mother's share from her estate. The fees for executors come from the whole estate and all beneficiaries share that expense in that it reduces the total estate. The NJ codes do not say anything else, so unless the testamentary document says something more about this the fees are shared equally. You also never asked any follow up questions using REPLY, so we could not know what more you may have wanted in the other question either.
The NJ laws are just silent for exactly what you are asking.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Not satisfied. I'll pay $5 minimum,not more. thx
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 12 months ago.
We are done then. I wish you the best as you have the only legal answer available under NJ law and as a person with 3 LLM, I am sure you can look at the NJ statues and find that I am correct.