Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

I'm trying to transfer the lost title of a mobile home I was

Customer Question

I'm trying to transfer the lost title of a mobile home I was given from my sister. The problem came from me going to get a real estate excise tax affidavit. The trailer has changed hands like five times since the original owner and nobody ever went down to get it put into their name. When I got the trailer I was given paperwork that cosisteD of all the previous owners bills of sales and of course the one for myself. I want to get the title transferred so I had to track down the last owner on record. I had him release the title to me well he released his interest in the home and had it motorised. But when I went to get the tax affidavit from the iRS they found out about the other owners not putting the trailer in their names and now they say that I have to tra
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq replied 1 year ago.

I think your question cut off. Can you finish it or at least let me know what exactly your question is?

Are you there? Did you have any further questions?