Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

Requesting S. Huband please...I wrote about a week ago if

Customer Question

Requesting S. Huband please...I wrote about a week ago if you remember, for my daughter. Baby's father came to pick her up tonight and baby was crying, screaming for mommy and puking from not wanting to go. He barely let my daughter wipe her up a bit and said now go to her while shoving baby with his hands into car seat and hding her there. Then said to my daughter "who is in the house" and you're already dating a f**khead? Well that's why she doesn't want to go with me. She just didn't want to go. He said I want 50/50 because this is traumatizing her and my daughter said its already hard enough on her. Then he said I will bring her back 30 minutes later because I lost time with her and my daughter said that would be fine if you extended me the same courtesy but you don't so please bring her back on time. What rights does she have?
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
It appears the expert you are asking for has not been available and customer service has asked me to assist. Would you like to continue with me assisting you?