Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

A will was prepared in my mother's name, I think she was

Customer Question

A will was prepared in my mother's name, I think she was coerced by her caretaker, as her power of attorney I was not notified that the will was being prepared, I am also executor of my father's estate who died last year. She has been diagnosed as having dementia, the reason why I was appointed Power of Attorney.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?