On the Georgia Probate
Court form "Interrogatories to Witness to Will", what information should be in the following blanks:
1) Re: "Petition of _______, to probate in (Common) (Solemn) form the purported Last Will
and Testament dated ________of __________.
2) To: ________________________(Name and Address)
3) Initial A or B:
A: The Original of said will is exhibited to me herewith.
B: Attached here to as Exhibit "______" is a true photographic copy of said will (Said must be filed with the court)
These are from the "Interrogatories To Witness to Will" form from the State of Georgia.
What goes in the blanks?
(1) First Blank line: The petition is of (the executor?)
Second Blank line: Date of Original Will?
Third Blank line: the Testator? the Deceased?
Also, Should the (Common) or (Solemn) be circled depending on which applies? I do believe (Solemn) applies here? But do not know....which applies here?
2) To: ***** ***** be filled out with the name of the Executor?
3) Which ...A or B? The Probate Court of Georgia already has our original will on file. Is this form "Interrogatories To Witness" form they are referring to or is the Will itself what it is referring to? IF it is the Will, the state has the original. IF it is this form, it clearly is a photographic copy.