Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

Sign as, executor estate of?

Customer Question

Sign as ***** *****, executor for the estate of ***** *****?
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Sorry....is this a follow on question?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is a follow-on question. I'm selling a car that belonged to my son-in-law. It's a small sale for an old car, clear title. I have the car and the title. My daughter lives on the other side of Houston. I'm not trying to circumvent any legal process. I want to just sign the title, but you said that would be bad. Now, I'm just asking, is the format my daughter should sign, "***** ***** as administrator of the estate of ***** *****?"
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Exactly. That is correct. As executor she has legal authority to transfer title.

Let me know if you have more questions on this or not, as I will close this and ask for a refund (you should not be chgarged for follow on questions...but I can not req the refund until you are finished)