Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

What are the responsibilities of a court appointed

Customer Question

What are the responsibilities of a court appointed guardianship for a deceased elderly who's mature son lost rights for his mother due to ptsd, retired vet struggling with taking care of himself. Now has petitioned the court and asked for me to handle her affairs upon death. What does that entail?
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. To be clear, the court wants to appoint you guardian over a deceased person? Or a spouse / relative of the deceased individual? And what is your relationship to this individual?

Did you see my follow up question to your issue?

Are you there? Please note that I am still here, awaiting your response. Should I continue to await your response, or may I assist the other customers that are waiting?

My apologies, but I must assist the other customers that are waiting. Once you respond to my follow up question, I will respond as soon as I can. Please note that I may be assisting other customers or otherwise out of the office (depending when you respond). Thank you.

I see that you still have not responded to my follow up question. Did you wish to continue with your question?

Did you wish to continue with this question? Do you still require an answer?