Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

If a will was probated in the Commonwealth of Ma in June of

Customer Question

if a will was probated in the Commonwealth of Ma in June of 2015 how long does it take to settle an estate
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

Can you provide me a bit more information? Is this attorney also the executor of the estate? Or, is there a different executor who has engaged the attorney to help with the administration of the estate? Do you have a general idea of the value of the estate? Thank you!

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

I just wanted to let you know that I will be away at a lunch meeting for the next hour or so. Should you follow up before I return, I will address it immediately upon my return. Thank you in advance for your patience. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. I'm just following up with you to make sure you received my information request. If not, let me know and I'll re-post it for you. Thank you!