How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 3170
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My mothers significant other of 40+ yrs & s son, daughter in

Customer Question

My mothers significant other of 40+ yrs & his son, daughter in law and grandson have take money from my mother through the years. I brought her to my home & the sig other emptied her bank account. She is in some dementia and doesn't know how he got access to her account. $11,000 to $12,000 before I moved mother. About $30,000 + through the years.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

does she have a guardian or power attorney?

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

waiting for a reply to my preliminary question, thanks