How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 3170
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need lawyers that have a California estate license

Customer Question

I need lawyers that have a California estate license
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Michael Lykken, Esq replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am California attorney, a large part of my practice is real estate law. I would like to help you but first I need a question to answer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need someone who has experience in wills,and estate.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do you ever defend people in civil court
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you answer the questions
Expert:  Michael Lykken, Esq replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I do represent people in court in wills and trust matters and civil litigation . This includes the representation of both petitioners, beneficiaries, and plaintiffs and defendants (in civil court). Do you have have a question about a case you are currently involved in?

Related Estate Law Questions