Christopher B, Esq
Christopher B, Esq, Attorney
Experience:  Litigation Attorney with education focus on estate planning and tax
84496330

What papers do I need to get a deceased family member

Customer Question

What papers do I need to get a deceased family member changes to all forms from a financial group?
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** and I will be helping you with your question today. This is for informational purposes only and does not establish an attorney client relationship.

I think you are asking what paperwork you need to get to a financial institution. You need to get a death certificate and an order by the probate court to give the account to the beneficiary. If this is something that passed outside of probate as a death benefit then you just need to provide the death certificate.

Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer as it is the only way I will compensated by the site for my time.

I see you have reviewed my answer, do you have any further questions? If not, please positive rate my answer as it will not incur any further charges and will only allow the site to compensate me for my time.