Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

Pls am mrs Gidado and want-to know what it take to get

Customer Question

Pls am mrs Gidado and want-to know what it take for me to get access to my late husband account open with the Bank of America in trust of our first son am in Nigeria and I don't what to just come without achieving my aim pls pls I want you to guide me
on what to do the account was open in Tampa Florida
Category: Estate Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know what you want me to right because have already stated my requirements as in what to do before buying ticket and come down to the state I have my visa which is going to expired by December but I have to come with my son who is in school to clarified the issue because the account is in is trust ITF FAISAL GIDADO
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.

I will send you an offer for direct phone consultation.