Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

I want to file an adverse passion claim in Collin County,

Customer Question

I want to file an adverse passion claim in Collin County, Plano Texas, Our friend dies over 24 months ago and this family has taken no action to do anything about this property. We have taken care of it paid the utilities and mowed the yard for 2 years. We want to own it if possible.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Okay, I understand the situation. What exactly are you asking? For example:

1) How does it work to claim adverse possession?

OR

2) Can I claim adverse possession given the facts?

OR

3) Something else?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!