Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced in facets of estates and trusts.
10707909

Father two years now and have 3 older brothers who donothing

Customer Question

I am POA for my father for over two years now and have 3 older brothers who donothing to help but hound me with demands to know whats going on etc.
I became POA when two of my brothers got both parents to sign over POA and lied to them telling them it was for long term care, and did not give them a copy until our lawyer asked for it only to find a POA handwritten.
I really think they are trying again totake over saying I am not a doctor therefore I could not be a good POA when dad may have to go to the hospital. None of them are doctors.;
Personally I would like a paid attorney to give them the information I decide is relevatn versus ever speaking to any of them again. My health and peace are not good due to all of this.
thank you.
Gina
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

Hello Gina

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

What is the information I can provide for you? What is your question in this regard.

You are under no legal obligation to respond to them concerning your duties as a POA.