RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney
Experience:  Texas lawyer for 30 years in Estate law
8534270

Morning. I currently collect term disability in California.

Customer Question

Morning. I currently collect long term disability in California. In January I can also collect my corporate Pension. May I collect both at the same time? If so will my disability benefits be affected?
Also in 3/yrs I will be 65 and can collect social security as well. What is the best way to draw these money's? Thank you, MJ
I've already paid. It is not recognizing that I've paid. What?
Category: Estate Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Stop asking for more money every time I move to another step in your process. I've paid now please give me a response.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Jjjjmm
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. I am Ray and will be the expert helping you today.

Here if you file for a retirement pension it likely ends your employment and disability payments.You may want to collect disability as long as you can if it is more and any other health or employment benefits.If you file for pension it likely ends disability.You can file whenever you choose here for social security.The longer you wait the more you get.

Expert:  RayAnswers replied 1 year ago.

I appreciate the chance to help you .Please let me know if you have more follow up.

If you can leave a positive rating when we are done it is always much appreciated.