Barrister, Attorney
Experience:  15 yrs estate law, real estate. Wills/Trusts/Probate
19958803

I want to fire my lawyer. How do I do this?

Customer Question

Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.

.

You can do so either verbally or by sending them a written letter stating that you are terminating the representation. The attorney would then have to file a motion to withdraw from whatever case they are representing you in so they would be formally removed by the clerk from the case.

.

.

thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.

You are very welcome. Glad to help any time..

.

If you feel your original question and any related follow ups have been answered, I would very much appreciate a positive rating on the answer I have provided so I receive credit for my work. If you have a new question the JustAnswer folks require that you start a new question page, but you can request me by putting "For Barrister" in the caption and they will get it to me.

.

.

thanks