Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Attorney
Experience:  Estate planning and wealth preservation attorney.
63724254

I petitioned to file 7, my home was scheduled trustee to

Customer Question

I petitioned to file 7, my home was scheduled for the trustee to sell, I have a buyer, do I need to have trustee sell it or can I and out money in a n escrows for trustee. The buyer will pull out if not given an answer. A deal was agreed upon with the creditors and they agreed to get the amount however I think now the buyer wants to pay less.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 1 year ago.

Your estate is subject to the bankruptcy court as long as a bankruptcy is pending. The trustee may sale your property and the sale may go through the bankruptcy courts. You may not sale the home pending bankruptcy without court approval.

I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I understand this, but do I take the offer to the trustee?

Yes, take the offer to the trustee.

I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation. Thank you.