Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I am disable, however my father died being a part of the

Customer Question

I am disable, however my father died being a part of the USDA Black Farmer Suit in Mississippi. I have traveled there from Ga. for Chancery Court 3 times. The reason is because of a bigamous wife claims. This has gone beyond my understanding since all of the necessary documents are before the court, and they know that she committed fraud and obtained money from the federal government. Now I am being asked by a lawyer initially attorney hired and paid $1500 for another $3000 and a fourth trip to a Mississippi Chancery Court. What can my husband and I do since we are both disabled ?
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

You should be represented. Your lawyer should be pursuing an accounting of estate assets, and if there is an estate challenge pursue it vigorously aftter file review. If before the court, need to await decision. Some lawyers will take it on commission, meaning you pay nothing and lawyer is paid if and only if wins and recovers for you, and martindale.com and findlaw.com are great directories. Is that clear and acceptable?

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

If I can clarify something, please ask me.

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

Please type back and let me know.