Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Experience:  30+ yrs. handling probate estate, wills, trust, inheritance & real estate related matters
18215332

How much does it cost answer?

Customer Question

how much does it cost for the answer?
Category: Estate Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hey i dont know how to use e mail
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hey can we please just void fhis transaction and i just asked the bank and they directed me to ask this since i dont know how to use email or know how to work this site
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.

This kind of question (Probate) is best handled off line. I will offer that service. It is a tad more expensive because of the time it will take to get all the necessary information. I would be impossible obtain that detail in this Q&A format. The offer for direct contact will follow this. Just click on the I Accept button.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please no i dont have that kind of money please just cancell this please
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.

If you don't wish to continue with this question, you may contact our customer service department. YOu do not have to respond to the offer of direct contact, an I have not given you an answer.