socrateaser, Attorney
Experience:  Retired (mostly)
10097515

I have a question regarding County, Oregon probate process.

Customer Question

I have a question regarding Washington County, Oregon probate process. The estate is just over the small estate size. My question concerns the handling of real property by the personal representative. I need to find an attorney who practices probate law in Washington County, Oregon
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) please wait to rate until I ask you to do so. It may take a few replies for me to be able to render an complete answer. I will let you know when I do.

Are you (1) looking to find counsel in OR, or (2) have a few questions you want to ask, or (3) BOTH?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I ma looking for council in Oregon
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. Please note:

1) JustAnswer experts cannot represent customers as clients;
2) Nor can we refer you to specific attorneys because of ethical considerations.

I can help you find an attorney via a referral service link. I can also possibly provide some links to low cost / pro bono counsel in the state.

Would this be acceptable?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, I am looking to find an attorney on Just Answers in Oregon, if one exists.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

I do not know if one exists or not. I will opt out and let the moderators know. Your JustAnswer Account has not been charged for this conversation and your question is back in the queue. You do not have to stay online for the question to be active. Should an expert pick it up, you should be alerted via email and/or SMS (text message) unless you actively disable these features. Please save your rating for your next expert. Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.

Different contributor here. Please permit me to assist.

In my opinion, the finest, most ethical attorney in the county (and maybe in the state) is ***** *****. I don't know if he is still in practice, but according to the Oregon Bar, his license is active. If he can't help you, he can probably recommend someone who can.

Best wishes and thanks for using Justanswer!