Richard, Attorney
Experience:  29 years of experience practicing law, including tax and estate planning.
17027240

My husbands mother, has a will which says a my husband

Customer Question

My husbands mother, has a will which says a my husband recieves properties,b otherb children divide the rest of the land, My husband past away 3 years ago we were married 34 years. My mother-in-law has been living with me for the past 13 years, she is battling stage 4 cancer, i am her care giver. My question is if something happens to her due my children inherit their fathers part of the will as his heirs"
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

Can you provide me a bit more information? One, in what state are you located? Two, is the will silent on what happens in the event a beneficiary predeceases the mother? Thanks.