Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Fully licensed attorney in Texas in private practice.
7286322

Mother died August 4, 2015, she has a property in the trust.

Customer Question

Mother died August 4, 2015, she has a property in the trust. I need to sell the property.
What steps must I take? I do have siblings that are'nt speaking to me.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) please wait to rate until I ask you to do so. It may take a few replies for me to be able to render an complete answer. I will let you know when I do.

I am sorry to hear about your loss. The property in the trust - does it have title(s), such as homes, vehicles, etc? Or, not?

If it does have titles, then whose name(s) is/are the title(s) in?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.