How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask jb156200 Your Own Question
jb156200, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 175
Experience:  I am a Probate Attorney practicing in Tampa, Florida.
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
jb156200 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

The Judge I filed with in Albuquerque, NM appointment of

Customer Question

The Judge I filed with in Albuquerque, NM for application for informal appointment of person representative (no will) document 4B-101. Wants me to ad an amendment to page one giving a broader explanation of my relationship to the decedent. I want to know if I just notate: please see attachment? There is no room for more of an explanation on the page.
The same question for paragraph 3 page 2. There is more information than room on page.
Thank you, Carol
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  jb156200 replied 1 year ago.

Good Evening! The proper way of addding additional information to a court document when there is not enough room is to state under the paragraph number the following: See attached Exhibit 1.

On a separate sheet of paper, label it Exhibit 1 and write your answer. Do this again for any additional paragraph that requires an answer longer than the space provided. Keep in mind each answer needs to be on a separate sheet of paper. This way there is no way to confuse which response goes to which question.

Please let me if you need additional clarification.

Thank you!