jb156200
jb156200, Attorney
Experience:  I am a Probate Attorney practicing in Tampa, Florida.
70397729

The Judge I filed with in Albuquerque, NM appointment of

Customer Question

The Judge I filed with in Albuquerque, NM for application for informal appointment of person representative (no will) document 4B-101. Wants me to ad an amendment to page one giving a broader explanation of my relationship to the decedent. I want to know if I just notate: please see attachment? There is no room for more of an explanation on the page.
The same question for paragraph 3 page 2. There is more information than room on page.
Thank you, Carol
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  jb156200 replied 1 year ago.

Good Evening! The proper way of addding additional information to a court document when there is not enough room is to state under the paragraph number the following: See attached Exhibit 1.

On a separate sheet of paper, label it Exhibit 1 and write your answer. Do this again for any additional paragraph that requires an answer longer than the space provided. Keep in mind each answer needs to be on a separate sheet of paper. This way there is no way to confuse which response goes to which question.

Please let me if you need additional clarification.

Thank you!