TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JD, MBA
9373668

My 68yr. old brother died in August 2015. Exactly one year,

Customer Question

my 68yr. old brother died in August 2015. Exactly one year, 26 minutes from my Mom's death. She was his beneficery, he has no estate, never married, no children. His illness was very sudden. I and his other brother live in Florida. We were not able to communicate with him due to heavy sedation. We found out he had a Globe Life Ins. policy for 25,000. Since my Mom has passed, my brother called Globe to find out that the policy was 3months in the arrear. Globe Life allowed my brother to send a personal check to make the policy active. This is what we used with the funeral home for all burial expenses. Now Globe Life does not accept my older brother (who with permission paid and made all plans) as executor of the estate. We can't afford to pay the funeral home, or go thru probate. Help me and my brother get Globe Life to release the funds.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help if I can. Do you have any specific questions? I just want to make sure that I understand what legal information you are seeking.

Thank you.