Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Estate Law Expert
11068102

CAN YOU SUE A LAWYER YOU PAY THE EXPENSES IN PROBATE AND

Customer Question

CAN YOU SUE A LAWYER FOR MAKING YOU PAY FOR ALL THE EXPENSES IN PROBATE AND WHEN I RAN OUT OF MONEY TO PAY A BOND OF $1360.00 HE WITHDRAW FROM ENGAGEMENT (RONALD KRAFT) BUT KEEPS SENDING ME A BILL FOR $5,200. MY SISTER HAS NOT PAID FOR ANYTHING SO SHE HAS PLENTY OF MONEY TO HIRE LAWYERS AGAINST ME. I AM IN A REAL FIX. I TOOK CARE OF MY MOTHER IN MY HOUSE THE LAST 2 YEARS OF HER LIFE, , PAID ALL COURT PROBATE COSTS, MORTGAGES ON MY MOTHERS HOUSE, PAINTED HER HOUSE MYSELF, PAID ALL INSURANCE AND UTILITIES ON HER HOUSE AND MY SISTER PAYS FOR ANYTHING. I NOW AM ALL OUT OF MONEY AND MY SISTER HAS A COURT CASE FOR ME TO BE REMOVED AS PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE.
DO YOU HAVE ANY ANSWERS FOR ANY OF THIS?
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Further, if you get a message asking if you want to do additional services like a telephone call that message is automatically generated by the website and is not sent from me. I, like most of the experts in the Legal categories, do not do telephone calls due to issues with State Bar rules and other concerns.

I'm not sure I understand what you believe the lawyer did that provides the basis for a lawsuit. Can you explain what you believe they did wrong?