Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Attorney
Experience:  Estate planning and wealth preservation attorney.
63724254

My fiancée wanted to change s will, he was to sick to get it

Customer Question

My fiancée wanted to change his will, he was to sick to get it legal. His daughters found his legal will , giving them the inheritance but they don't want to probate it,so what can I do to probate it to me?
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 1 year ago.

You can petition the probate court to probate the will and become executor of the will to prevent waste, and devaluation of assets. This would encourage any other executor to come forward and take responsibility to probate the will.

I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Expert:  francism-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. http://www.justanswer.com/law/9asoz-can-t-back-in.html. Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/law/9asoz-ga-amm-can-t.html#ixzz3lZT943mT

I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation. Thank you.