Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Experience:  30+ yrs. handling probate estate, wills, trust, inheritance & real estate related matters
18215332

My mother passed a few years ago. My sister puts moms Co. In

Customer Question

My mother passed a few years ago . My sister puts moms Co. In her name and 3checking acounts. Shouldn't it went to my Dad he is still alive. She can't show me or wont show me any paper work. I need some help with this. I don't want to go into probate with it. We have a trust the Co.is not in it. There is alto of things not in it.
Category: Estate Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.

What your sister did may have been illegal. Estate questions are extremely complex and are best dealt with by direct contact, which I will offer you here. It will take some time to gather the necessary information, so there is an additional charge for that. I'm sure that you will find the discussion extremely helpful.