Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Estate Law Expert
11068102

I need help! My mother pasted away and I need help dealing

Customer Question

Hello, I need help! My mother pasted away and I need help dealing with the property the mobile trailer I consigned for her on they have locked out the trailer and is charging me to get access to even try and sell it. I don't know my rights and I feel they are trying to take our trailer. I still have a mortgage that I pay every month. Please help Patricia XXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Further, if you get a message asking if you want to do additional services like a telephone call that message is automatically generated by the website and is not sent from me. I, like most of the experts in the Legal categories, do not do telephone calls due to issues with State Bar rules and other concerns.

When you say "they" locked you out do you mean the park?

Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Also, are you on the title to the mobile home?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The answer to both your questions was yes.