How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Attorney Your Own Question
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 9311
Experience:  Since 1983
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
N Cal Attorney is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking lawyer to draw up a will. I recently moved to

Customer Question

I am looking for a lawyer to draw up a will. I recently moved to Penn. from Mass. where I had a will and was told it is not valid because I no longer live in Mass. I reside in Greentown, PA. Can you give me some names locally so I can get moving on the process?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Estate Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question.

The Will remains valid no matter where you move to, but you can get a free consultation from some of the Wills attorneys listed by location here if you still want to write a new one.

I hope this information is helpful.

Related Estate Law Questions