Loren, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience in the practice of estate law.
17897874

My brother wants to be personal representative father's

Customer Question

Hi my brother wants to be personal representative for my father's estate after his death in June, 2015. He did not leave a living will, therefore, this brother lives close to my father house and is able to visit it often. We allowed him to be personal representative, two weeks ago I obtained a copy of the deed to my father house, married to my mother they jointed signed the deed and leaves it to their heirs forever. My question is this property would not longer fall under the probate division of property? The heir would be considered my parents married children they had together? When does grandchildren become owner and what order? Ok that's 3 questions, Thanks.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, aand I look forward to assisting you this morning.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

My condolences for your loss.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Is your mother still living? Who is or are the grantees named in the deed signed by your parents? How long ago was it signed? Was it recorded with the county?

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Are you online with me?