Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I have lost both parents in the past three years - first, my

Customer Question

My name is***** I have lost both parents in the past three years - first, my mother ( Irene Florence Kennard nee O'Gorman - aged 89) and two years later, my father ( ***** ***** Kennard - aged 93 ). My sister, Shari Lee Rich of*****has been both manipulating any correspondence that pertained to the welfare, care and even location of their caretakers and has to date provided absolutely NO DOCUMENTATION of their estate, NO COPIES of either parents last will and testaments, has liquidated their estate WITHOUT my approval and with the intent to deprive me of what my parents had intended in order to recoup the $375,000 + debt she had accrued with property speculations and second and third mortgages on her own home. Further, she has blocked any visibility as "co-executor" of the Kennard Family Trust which she set up with the local Chase Bank in 2009 when she orchestrated the commitment of both our parents to supervised care. It got so difficult to get ANY honest report form her regarding my Dad's welfare ( my Mother having passed in the interum ) that I contacted the Santa Maria Police Department to both help me locate him and assure his well-being. At that time, I also voiced my concerns on the psychological stability of my sister and asked them to take the appropriate actions to assure her well-being, too --- but this was IGNORED by their department.
My questions are:
1. Who can help me resolve these issues ( probate ? ) ?
2. What sort of due diligence is practiced by the local Court System which has to date NEVER contacted me in regards ***** ***** the last wills of BOTH parents with ther FIRST-BORN SON, and authorizing their daughter to dispose of their assets AND MY PERSONAL PROPERTY AND POST which was stored at their residence in any manner she could devise ?
3. How can one prosecute the Santa Maria Police, Courts, Chase Bank and Mz. Rich as co-conspirators in in an inheritance fraud as blatant as this ?
Please reply via e-mail to : ***@******.*** attn: G. Kennard
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

The probate court would be the proper venue. The court can oversee extensive discovery including a full accounting and conducting document production and depositions both as to assets and beneficiaries. Fraud can be undone by declaratory judgment and injunction including voiding fraudulent transfers.

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

Kindly let me know if the answer is acceptable.