Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

Thank you Mr. Dimitry the answer to my question. But I

Customer Question

Thank you Mr. Dimitry for reposting the answer to my question. But I already read that answer. I asked yet another question pertaining to the same subject. You answered and the text appeared as a flash on my computer screen but then it disappeared. I have
tried posting the new question twice more but I don't think you are receiving it. I will try a third time. Here goes. Wouldn't the one time cash gift of up to $14,000 be viewed as a "spend down"? and if not,...why? And about spending her own money on something
tangible for herself - well she is in her 90's. She spends her social security money on simp0le necessities like RENT, PHONE, FOOD, CABLE TV, MEDCARE SUPPLEMENT INS. PREMIUMS, the OCCASIONAL MAID SERVICE and OCCASIONAL NEW CLOTHING ITEMS. There is nothing
$significant$ that she could or would spend her money on for herself.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Dimitry Esquire replied 1 year ago.

Then I am a bit unclear. I believe I answered that. If I did not, I am unclear as to your question. Please advise.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank You For All Of Your Help. I appreciate it.
It is my pleasure, truly!