RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney
Experience:  Texas lawyer for 30 years in Estate law
8534270

I'm also filing form DE-154 (L.A. Calif. Superior Court) to

Customer Question

I'm also filing form DE-154 (L.A. Calif. Superior Court) to receive notices regarding my brothers probate. My questions are:
1. How do I find the Court's address?
2. Do I send both the court and the probate attorney for my brother's estate both copies of the 'Request' and 'Proof of Service' pages?
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JA. I am Ray and will be the expert helping you tonight.
Here is contact information about where to file, see prob ate window and hours..
http://www.lacourt.org/courthouse/info/probate/la
You file the notice with the court clerk.A copy then to the probate lawyer and the personal representative, that way nobody can claim you didn't give them proper notice.
This should take care of it you will receive all court mailings, notices of hearing and anything filed in the estate by anybody.
I appreciate the chance to help you , please let me know if you have more follow up.Thanks again.