Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

I live in Enfield Ct my father passed away last Nov.12 it

Customer Question

I live in Enfield Ct my father passed away last Nov.12 it was extremely difficult in me an my boys 13 an 17 we were losing our home at the same time an I was getting a divorce an the holidays were approaching. I moved to ct with my boys I have cancer an several ealth issues I went ahead with probate apparently notquick enough my entire family removed me as fiduciary has called again my kids is trying to sell the home an now leave all the money to my boys I'm sick I can't sleep. Help
Category: Estate Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My email is***@******.***
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What type of help are you seeking? How are they removing you as an heir to your father's estate and skipping you to leave it to your children?
Are they doing this so you show no assets and can qualify for government benefits and so your children would be provided for?