Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

Exclusively This is following my email with property tax in

Customer Question

Exclusively For PhillipsEsq"
This is following my email with property tax in California where I change the % from 50-50 to 25-75.
Reply to me personally
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for requesting for my assistance once more. I just came across your post now.
Exclusively For PhillipsEsq"
Reply to me personally

Response:You need to prepare a new deed using your old deed as a sample. You and your ex would be the Grantors and also the Grantees because he is still going to be on the title. The only thing that is changing is the percentage of ownership along with the consideration. Both of you as Grantors would convey the property to yourselves as tenants-in-common with 75% to you and 25% to him. The consideration should be for less than a dollar and pursuant to Divorce Decree.
I cannot reply to you personally.